You like fried food? Unique dish? Adventurous taste?
If your answer is yes for that three questions above, this recipe that I’d like to share today is definitely match for your style.
Ever heard of fried wontons? This time I will share a recipe on unique dish makes from wonton that you never tried before. We will try to make a wonton with sweet cream cheese inside of a crunchy, golden wonton.
This simple recipe just need a very few ingredients with simple steps to follow, let’s try
First of all, what we need is to prepare the ingredients
- 1 (8 oz), package softened cream cheese in room temperature. This is the main ingredients for the filling, if you want to try and do a little experience just try all the variant of YUMMY Cream Cheese Brand product
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 oz) package wonton wraps (find it in supermarket)
- 1 egg whisked with a splash of water (if you are on short of egg, just use water, it works for me)
- Prepare a vegetable oil on the saucepan, enough to deep fried
Then all you need to do is preparing step by step
- Mix the powdered sugar and softened cream cheese well
- Prepare the wonton wraps and the small bowl of water with egg or just water to stick the wrap
- Start to fill in, place about 1 ½ tsp of the cream cheese mixture in the middle of each wonton. Just remember that there is no one that will scoring on how you wrap the wonton, just make sure it wrapped nicely with no air bubbles on it, sealed with the water
- Start to prepare the fryer after the wontons all filled, heat it under 350 degrees or you can measure on the right temperature, fry 4 to 5 wontons at the time, for about 45 to a minute or until golden brown
- Placed them in paper towels to cool it down, sprinkle with some powdered sugar on top of it to served it beautifully.